Our company needs a motivated and experienced Fabricator MIG/TIG Welder to join our team due to an increase in our order book. The successful candidate will be required ensure quality and output are maintained to the required level.
The Fabricator MIG/TIG Welder position has arisen for at our head office in Tiverton, UK:‐
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Metal work and fabrication in various gauge metals (light to medium)
- MIG welding (predominately stainless steel)
- TIG welding (predominately stainless)
- Cutting and folding and other metal forming techniques
- Interpret engineering drawing
- Metal dressing to a high standard (grinding & sanding)
- Ensure you always follow the Company H&S procedures.
- Previous experience of working as a Fabricator (Engineering or Metal work)
- MIG/TIG welding experience especially with welding mild steel & stainless to an high standards
- Must be able to independently read and interpret detailed engineering drawings and work with minimal supervision
- Must be skilled in operating general sheet metal hand power tools and machines
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 3 Years’ Experience of MIG and TIG Welding and Fabrication.
- A qualified, time served apprentice would be an advantage but not essential.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00 to 4.30, Friday 8.00 to 3.30.
Holidays: 22 days plus bank holidays.
Salary: Commensurate with knowledge, qualifications and experience. Please also add you current salary and your salary expectations by including them in the optional cover letter.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
COPYRIGHT ROTOLOK LTD