Rotolok are a leading bulk and materials handling equipment manufacturer headquartered in Tiverton, Devon with overseas operations in the US, France, South Africa, India, Singapore and Australia. Due to continued growth, a new position has arisen for an I.T and Database Developer.
Job Type: Full time.
Location: Rotolok Head Office, Tiverton, Devon, UK.
Main Job Duties:
- Strong I.T skills and knowledge.
- Help maintain and develop computer network and (desktop) workstations.
- Provide day-to-day I.T backu and support to staff, liase and work with external I.T consultants.
- Ongoing maintenance and improvement of production and business system.
- Ability to develop current database – some experience with Sage, ERP and MRP systems an advantage.
- Strength in working with SQL and Access.
- Instigate improvements for accurate data collection, automate date recording, enhance reporting and analysis.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We welcome all direct applications from skilled and experienced individuals. Please apply by filling out the form and attaching your CV.