Our company needs a motivated, highly organised and experienced CNC machinist to join our team. The successful candidate will be required to setup and run multiple pallets whilst ensure quality and output are maintained to the required level.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- You must be able to program, set and operate our Mazak FH6800 Multi Pallet machines to produce accurate components, working to drawings and specifications.
- Daily and accurate completion of records.
- Self-inspect components and report any manufacturing errors to line manager so corrective action can be agreed.
- Ensure that production requirements are met in line with the production schedule.
- Continually assess tool condition and maintain as necessary.
- OEE Continual Improvements, always looking at decreasing run times, and decreased down times through good set ups and enablement coupled with personal motivation.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Good oral communication.
- Team player with good timekeeping and flexible attitude.
- Possess the drive to learn and develop.
- A willingness to be flexible for business requirements including overtime and weekend working.
- Ability to read drawings/parts lists.
- Have an understanding of 5S and workplace organisation awareness.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- The ideal candidate must have essential CNC Milling experience.
- CNC programming experience is essential ideally with Mazatrol (mazak) however other control systems will be
- considered e.g Fanuc (G Code), Haas, or Siemens.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of materials including Stainless Steel and Cast iron castings.
- Understanding of manufacturing protocols.
- Experience with CadCam would be preferred.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
COPYRIGHT ROTOLOK LTD
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES