We require a Production Technical Administrator to join our team in order to support our production engineering activities. This will involve the management of all associated administration relating to our production activities. The role requires a self-motivated, methodical and focused person with an eye for detail.
Job Type: Full time.
Location: Rotolok Head Office, Tiverton, Devon, UK.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Contract and Stock order documentation processing and management, ensuring that all aspects relating to the manufacture/production of products are efficiently recorded both electronically and physically. Includes MRP (Material Requirements Planning) data input.
- Ensures all administration activities received for production are implemented in a timely manner.
- Supports the production team with day to day operations, includes processing of build documentation.
- Management and processing of special processes documentation, liaising with external suppliers to ensure delivery expectations are met.
- Organising current documentation workload to meet customer deadlines.
- Monitoring of the production documentation process with departmental leads to ensure that specifications/parts lists/drawings are correct and maintained to the latest standard.
- Generation of Standard Work Instructions and Forms, supported by departmental leads.
- Generation and maintenance of KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and Statistical Data analysis (CNC Machine data reporting).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in production administration (technical) preferable.
- Minimum of ONC or equivalent in Manufacturing or Production Engineering preferable.
- Strong IT skills, proficient user of Microsoft, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Works well in a team, but can also work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational, communication and people skills.
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks, comfortable with working to deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to spot errors in both numerical data and text.
- Eager and quick to develop new skills.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude, with energy and confidence and the ability to thrive in a technical environment.
- Pro-active, identifies opportunities for cost and process improvement.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.