Rotolok offers a comprehensive range of products for pneumatic conveying and dust collection systems including silo discharge aids, rotary airlocks, diverter valves, slide gate valves, volumetric and loss in weight feeders, batch and continuous mixing systems, flexible and rigid container systems, and complete turnkey systems. These products are widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, power generation, food and beverage, mining and minerals, water and waste and grain handling markets.
Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers. Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements. Help clients solve problems with applications and installed equipment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the operation including sales, marketing, inventory, and transportation.
- Evaluate customer requirements and prepare quotations for submission to customers.
- Communicate orally and in writing with customers, engineering department and other company personnel and vendors providing technical and commercial recommendations and technical assistance.
- Provide guidance to engineering department, and draughtsman assigned to complete layout and detailed drawings.
- Meet with customers in plant or at customer’s site to discuss and analyze customers’ requirements.
- Prepare material and other relevant product specifications for internal and external use.
- Responsible for liaising with head office and submitting monthly reports.
- A BSME or equivalent with working knowledge of personal computing is preferred.
- Previous work experience in the mechanical engineering field is essential to have obtained sufficient knowledge and background to assume responsibilities involved.
An excellent, competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right candidate.
COPYRIGHT ROTOLOK LTD
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES