Job Type: Full time.
Location: Rotolok Head Office, Tiverton, Devon, UK.
Main Job Duties:
- Allocate stock to contract orders using SAGE system.
- Place regular orders with suppliers on various lead times and expedite orders as required.
- Update bespoke production system with purchasing data.
- Negotiate prices to provide quality goods at best prices.
- Liaise between suppliers and relevant internal departments.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new & existing suppliers.
- Assist with regular stocktakes and interrogate stock deviations.
- Due to the size of the organisation, there may be occasions where you may need to work on duties outside of the scope of your job title.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Purchasing experience an advantage.
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of SAGE preferable but training can be given.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We welcome all direct applications from skilled and experienced individuals. Please apply by filling out the form and attaching your CV.
Please also add your current salary and your salary expectations by including them in the message box.