We are looking for an experienced property person to undertake a broad and varied role, RICS qualification an advantage but not essential. Duties to include:-
- Marketing of vacant properties on multiple online platforms including Rightmove and 4PM’s website;
- Guided viewings to perspective tenants of vacant units;
- Negotiate and agree Head’s of Terms for new leases. Communicate with the company’s Solicitors for the issuing of new leases and for lease renewals;
- Negotiate tenant rent reviews and increases;
- Organise regular estate maintenance including annual landscaping contracts.Reviewing service charge arrangements;
- Working with the in-house accounts team, as necessary, on rent collection matters;
- Co-ordinate with external property professionals on preparing and serving dilapidation claims;
- Monitoring compliance issues, statutory and insurance related;
- General day to day management of 125 + tenants as need be.
In addition to Rotolok’s investment portfolio, a wider property holding for occupational use plus development is owned. Therefore the role will include further responsibility for:-
- General assistance and management of the Rotolok Group’s occupational / engineering facilities;
- Identification, appraisal and presentation of additional investment and acquisition opportunities to the Board;
- Dealing with planning opportunities and applications and working with consultants as necessary;.
- Responsibility and oversight of construction and redevelopment projects. Dealing with contractors.
This is an exciting, rewarding and unique role working in a successful and ambitious organisation.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply attaching your CV and also add your current salary and your salary expectations.