Rotolok are a leading bulk and materials handling equipment manufacturer headquartered in Tiverton, Devon with overseas operations in the US, France, South Africa, India, Singapore and Australia. Due to continued growth, a new position has arisen for a Quality Officer.
Job Type: Full time.
Location: Rotolok Head Office, Tiverton, Devon, UK.
Main Job Duties:
- Coordinate Quality Manual compliance, review and amendment suggestions.
- Ensure Inspection Reports, completed Quality Plans and Certificates of Conformity are fully completed, signed off and stored.
- Monitor vendors and goods inwards to ensure continued compliance with requirements.
- Oversee pressure tests and ensure the equipment used is maintained in good working order.
- Oversee assembly and components inspection and sign off paperwork if required.
- Compile quality data file for contracts with certified designs against checklist.
- Control monitoring and measuring equipment by maintaining calibration requirements.
- Monitor and ensure completion of any and all Non-Conformance Records and their associated Non-Conformance Assessments utilising the Non-Conformance Register.
- Review non-conformances and customer complaints in order to identify any trends and implement appropriate actions.
- Manage the Quality Audit process and procedures to facilitate competent internal audits at structured intervals. Manage and accommodate external audits.
- Fielding quality assurance questions arising in the day-to-day functions of employees and acting on them in the appropriate manner.
- Maintaining awareness of changes to associated standards (ISO 9001, EN ISO/IEC 80079-34:2011) and implementing changes to the Quality System as required.
- Participate in Production, Quality and other meetings as necessary.
- Act as the hub for all things Quality related.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment.
- A good team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute desirable but not necessary
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We welcome all direct applications from skilled and experienced individuals. Please apply by filling out the form and attaching your CV.