Our company needs a motivated and experienced Workshop Machinist to join our team due to an increase in our order book. The successful candidate will be required ensure quality and output are maintained to the required level.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a basic week of 39 hours (Monday – Friday). Part time hours will be considered. Occasionally may be required to work additional hours if required. Appropriate equipment, including PPE will be provided to the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Interpret engineering drawings.
- Setting/operating manual lathes, horizontal and vertical manual milling machines and radial drills.
- Machine mind pre-set CNC machines.
- Ensure you always follow the Company H&S procedures.
- Maintaining a good standard of housekeeping.
- Previous experience of working as a workshop machinist.
- Must be able to independently read and interpret detailed engineering drawings and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be skilled in operating manual machines, experience on CNC machines would be an advantage.
Qualifications and Experiences
- At least 3 years’ experience in manual machine and engineering processes.
- A qualified, time served apprentice would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
COPYRIGHT ROTOLOK LTD
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES